We're looking for a proactive technical service manager, with an engineering background, excellent organisation and leadership skills.
We're offering the opportunity to join the senior management team and shape the future direction of the service engineering department. Why you should apply:-
- Family-owned business, who've been trading successfully for 50 years.
- Strong financial position, with several exciting projects on the horizon.
- Working with some of the world's most prestigious companies.
- Friendly culture, loyal workforce, with low staff turnover.
As the technical service manager, you will take overall responsibility for the service engineering department, as a crucial part of the senior management team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a multi-skilled team of around 18 engineers.
- Identifying and implementing improvements.
- Planning and scheduling of installations, servicing and maintenance.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements and cost reductions.
- Attending customer sites and overseeing projects.
- Overseeing health & safety, ensuring compliance with ISO standards.
To apply for the technical service manager position, you will need:
- Experience of managing teams of engineers in a service, installation or facilities environment.
- An engineering/technical background (mechanical or electrical)
- Excellent scheduling skills, including planned and reactive.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of contact levels in customer companies.
- The wiliness to travel to customer sites.
In return, the technical service manager will receive an attractive salary of £40,000+ (depending on experience), a pension, profit-related bonus and 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Typically, your hours of work will be 9 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to reflect the senior nature of this position.
If you're looking for an opportunity to deliver improvements and improve the overall customer experience using your engineering, leadership and organisational skills, then please apply today!
Full training on the equipment will be provided as part of your induction program.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: engineering, technical, service, Cardiff, [email protected]