£27000 - £30000 per annum + annual 10% bonus, pension, BUPA, etc.
Are you a technical sales executive who has experience in a technical environment? Do you have a proven track record of sales and account management within the manufacturing sector? We are currently recruiting for our client who has been established in their site for over 50 years and is currently growing at an impressive rate year on year.
The technical sales executive would work as part of a small team responsible for the sales growth of one of the company's business sectors and you will spend time both based in their office location as well as travelling within the UK and occasionally Europe.
As the technical sales executive, your duties will include:
- Having technical conversations with customers to recommend product options
- Preparation of quotations
- Closing sales orders with both new and existing customers
- Managing the whole project liaising between the customer and internal departments (engineering, purchasing, etc.)
- Occasional travel within the UK and Europe
To apply for the technical sales executive, you will need:
- Experience of working in a sales-based role dealing with a technical product range (capital equipment, electro-mechanical manufacturing, etc.)
- The ability to work in a consultative manner with customers working closely with them to establish their needs and manage their project, potentially over a long lead time on occasion.
- Experience preparing quotations and keeping an MRP system up to date
- The ability to undertake European travel.
In return, the sales executive will receive a salary of £27,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) + company performance-based bonus of up to 10%, pension, BUPA Healthcare, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, etc.
Please note this is not a commission-based sales role. The annual bonus is based upon overall company achievement over a 12 month period and paid annually.
If you wish to be considered for the technical sales role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.