competitive salary + bonus, medical, pension, etc.
Exciting opportunity for a technical manager to join a growing company that supplies its products to over 70 countries worldwide. The company has recently been acquired by an investment group moving them back towards their roots and entrepreneurial approach.
As the technical and regulatory affairs manager, you will be working closely with the senior management team on-site with responsibility for a small team. You will be accountable for all technical information management and regulatory compliance inclusive of new products being developed, existing product ranges, packaging and communications.
The role will require you to work from their facility in South Wales but the client is happy to consider an element of remote/hybrid working for the successful technical manager. They will also consider a relocation package for the right person.
As the technical and regulatory affairs manager your duties will include:
- Management of the technical information library including product formulations, testing, specifications, raw materials, certification and other associated documentation
- Maintaining a thorough technical knowledge of the company's products and their suggested usage
- Management of adverse event monitoring, including investigative, corrective or preventative actions necessary to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Acting as the companies 'responsible person' for product safety and managing any product compliance information requests from external contacts
- Providing external technical support such as documentation required for distributor or market product registrations
- Supporting innovation/new product development processes
- Ensuring change controls are reviewed, approved and implemented within required timelines to maintain compliance
- Demonstrating expert understanding of all applicable regulations, guidance and industry best practice
To apply for the technical manager role, you will need:
- Experience of working in a technical or regulatory affairs position in the cosmetic or FMCG sectors
- Experience in building robust technical and regulatory processes, strategies and systems
- Strong technical knowledge of relevant products and industry
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Experience in communicating effectively both internally and externally
- Familiarity with new product development processes and experience of working closely with an R&D function as needed
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant field such as Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Science, etc. is highly desirable
In return, the technical and regulatory affairs manager will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, potential bonus, private medical, etc.
PLEASE NOTE - the client is open to the possibility of an element of remote/hybrid working but there is a requirement to attend their site in the Swansea area regularly as part of the role. There is also potentially a relocation package available (if required) for the right person.
If you are a technical manager, regulatory affairs manager, regulatory manager, regulatory compliance manager, NPD manager, quality manager, QA manager, QC manager, quality assurance manager, quality control manager, etc. who wishes to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: technical manager, regulatory affairs manager, regulatory manager, regulatory compliance manager, NPD manager, quality manager, QA manager, QC manager, quality assurance manager, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]