pension, bonus, car allowance, etc.
Are you a technical director or design engineering director within the medical device sector? Would you like the opportunity to join a high growth company located near Cardiff who are achieving 10%+ growth year on year in a senior capacity?
If the above sounds interesting, then we can offer you the opportunity to join a business in a newly created director position focusing on the management of a talented product engineering team with a view to creating, engineering and steering the next generation of medical device products.
As the technical director, you will be working within the senior leadership team as a key influencer within the business. You will be a visible leader, supporting the wider brand and increasing customer engagement.
Your duties will include:
- Leading, challenging, developing and mentoring a team of engineers
- Managing all aspects of product delivery
- Providing high-level technical support to the engineering development team
- Nurturing and developing talent to increase engagement and productivity by creating a great working environment
- Acting as the senior point of contact for the company to resolve customer issues
To be successful in your application for the technical director, you will need
- Experience within a medical device manufacturing environment
- A background in mechanical engineering / product design with an understanding of CAD
- Good experience of project management and the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- A degree in mechanical engineering, product design, medical engineering or biomedical engineering is desirable
In return, the technical director will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, annual performance related bonus, car allowance, etc.
This role would be suitable for a medical device professional who is currently a technical director, engineering director, R&D director, R+D director, research and development director, research & development director, research + development director, NPD director, NPI director, new product introduction director, new product development director.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.