competative salary plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a technical administrator or project administrator to join a multi-national company. The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of sustained growth.
As the technical administrator / project administrator, you will work in the project set up department. You will set up and maintain project files and create operational documentation. Further responsibilities will include: -
- Creating projects in the ERP system
- Creating item codes and linking of item codes to projects
- Setting up bills of materials in the ERP system
- Issuing completion of works orders
- Preparing documents including, raw material specs, master packing and shipping records
To apply for the technical administrator / project administrator position, you will need: -
- Experience gained in a technical, engineering, project of quality administration role.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- ERP/MRP experience is preferred
- Good general IT skills
In return, the technical administrator / project administrator will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. The hours of work are 8 am -4.30 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8 am-2 pm on a Friday.
Interested? Please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: administrator, ERP, MRP, BOMs, [email protected]