£25000 - £28000 per annum + pension, holidays, medical.
Opportunity for a team leader to join a successful, well-renowned organisation. The company history dates back close to 200 years and the South Wales site has a 30-year proven track record of success in supplying products and services to more than 70 countries. They can offer:
- A friendly and flexible working culture.
- Low staff turnover.
- Excellent pension and benefits.
As the team leader, you will be accountable for a small team, ensuring that all responsibilities are followed and delivered in line with the business's busy operations.
Team leader duties will also include: -
- Managing the overseeing the overall performance of the team.
- Handling and distributing the team's daily workload.
- Identifying and executing training and development requirements.
- Recognising and implementing improvements within the team/department.
- Ensuring health and safety policies and procedures are strictly followed.
To apply for the team leader position, you will need:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous people management experience.
- Management qualifications are desirable e.g. ILM Level 3
In return, the team leader will receive a salary between £25,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience) + a company pension contribution of up to 11%, 25 holidays plus the bank holidays, private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week), between 6am - 6pm.
If you wish to be considered for this team leader role, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Job Skills: Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, [email protected]