£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a supply chain planner to join an established manufacturing site that is part of a large global group. The South Wales site offers a close-knit culture, had a record year in terms of performance last year and has had some large investments signed off and secured for this year and next year. The salary on offer is £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) plus a pension scheme and onsite subsidized canteen.
The focus of the role will be the planning of production, material resourcing to meet demand and management of inventory onsite. You will be replacing someone who has been promoted within the business and will be on hand to provide advice and guidance while you become familiar with the systems and setup of the site.
The hours of work will be 7:30am-3:30pm Monday to Friday.
As the supply chain planner, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of capacity, planning and supply chain orders.
- Developing, implementing, and managing a system to ensure planning and capacity at the site is balanced in the most effective way possible.
- Ensuring sales orders fit into available production hours.
- Suggesting changes to agreed stock management levels based on order trends.
- Ensuring work orders are scheduled to optimise and balance production output, waste, and customer service.
- Working to improve production efficiency through good planning and capacity management.
- Working with sales to develop accurate forecasts and ensure full material availability.
- Troubleshooting and solving any problems or issues that arise
- Producing reports as required to provide information to staff across the site.
To apply for the supply chain planner, you will need:
- Experience in production planning in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in material planning and inventory management
- MRP/ERP experience (SAP Experience is desirable)
- Good computer literacy skills, particularly with EXCEL
In return, the production planner will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, life insurance, subsidised canteen, 25 Days of holiday plus Bank holidays, etc.
The working hours will be 7:30am-3:30pm Monday to Friday.
If you are a planner, production planner, supply chain planner, materials planner, etc. that wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: planner, production planner, supply chain planner, materials planner, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org