£23000 - £25000 per annum + pension, holidays
Graduate opportunities are available for computing graduates, electronic engineering graduates or software engineering graduates.
The hiring company are a global organisation with an excellent reputation; there are currently have several positions available for graduates; these positions represent a great opportunity to start your career with one of the biggest names in their industry.
There are positions available within the applications and embedded systems departments.
- Supporting the development of existing and new applications APEX, EBS, VB.NET, HTML MD / mod PL/SQL.
- Supporting the design, development and evaluation of embedded systems. Working with experienced engineers in a cross-functional project environment.
To apply for the graduate position, you will need:-
- A degree in IT, computing, software engineering or electronics engineering.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A positive customer focussed attitude.
In return, the graduate will receive a salary between £23,000 - £25,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in these graduate positions, then please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: electronics, IT, software, graduate, [email protected]