£60000 - £72000 per annum + 15% bonus, 6% pension
- You'll work closely with the founder as he hands over the site manager's responsibilities.
- You'll work with new, cutting-edge equipment, thanks to a recent £2M investment.
- Once up to speed, you can work two days per week from home.
- This is a newly created role, so you will have the chance to make it your own.
- Excellent job security, the company have been trading for over 60 years.
- You'll have the opportunity to grow a business that aims to become a UK centre of excellence.
As the site manager, you will work closely with the directors and senior team with a focus on growing the business globally. Responsibilities include: -
- Achieving strategic goals by maximising resources in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. Maintain a safe working environment; our target is zero incidents.
- Developing and sustaining an atmosphere of continuous improvement to achieve the highest volume of profitable sales, long-term growth, and satisfactory customer relationships.
- Working with colleagues and customers to help us achieve our mission to exceed customer expectations.
- Planning, organising, and directing optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Building a trusting relationship with the team and recruiting, managing, and developing people.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Working with customers to identify additional features and benefits required of the current service portfolio and emerging requirements for new services.
- Ensuring seamless coordination of all projects with the relevant units of the group.
What you need to apply
- Extensive experience in a senior role within the process or manufacturing sectors, for example, as a site manager, general manager, operations manager, or manufacturing manager.
- A strong track record of implementing lean and continuous improvement.
- Well-rounded leadership skills.
- Awareness of business and management principles, including budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Experience dealing with global customers.
What you'll receive in return
A salary of up to £72,000 with a bonus of up to 15%, a 6% pension contribution and 25 holidays plus the bank holidays. You can work on a hybrid basis up to two days per week at home.
About the company
Well established, founded over 60 years ago. Focusing on supplying services to customers requiring expert outsourced, controlled automated processing services. Using the newest controlled and automated equipment. Enabling a comprehensive project management process adhering to the highest quality standards and in line with the latest international civil and defence industry approvals.
The company has ambitious growth and transition plans over the next few years, aiming to become a UK centre of excellence, utilising the latest technology and delivering excellent customer service.
How you can apply
Click apply. Don't worry if you don't have an updated CV; we can look at this later. If you want to discuss the position first, call the office and quote red 4329 site manager - Slough.
The position will suit candidates who are a site manager, general manager, operations manager, manufacturing manager, production manager, factory manager etc
Job Skills: site manager, general manager, factory manager, general manager, operations manager, email@example.com