competitive salary, 2.15pm finish Fri
Opportunity for a shipping coordinator / export coordinator to join a thriving business focussing on exports 2.15 pm finish on Fridays!
The hiring company is a market-leading manufacturer that has a 150-year history of designing the most innovative products within their sector. It is a global company with sites across six continents and an excellent reputation within its industry for its high-quality range of products.
As the shipping coordinator / export coordinator, you will work closely with the shipping supervisor and material controller.
Shipping coordinator / export coordinator duties will include:
- Managing the shipping board, and ensuring transport bookings are allocated for collections.
- Liaising with shipping companies to ensure collections are made on time.
- Coordinating with the despatch supervisor ensuring loads are prepared and correct prior to collection.
- Preparation and coordination of all export / shipping documentation
- Covering for the shipping supervisor as required.
- Flagging discrepancies between shipping advice notes and actual shipments.
To apply for the shipping coordinator / export coordinator position, you will need: -
- Experience in an export or shipping role
- Detailed knowledge of post-BREXIT export requirements
- Good Excel skills
- Ideally, experience with customer portals.
The shipping coordinator / export coordinator will receive a competitive salary plus benefits (holidays, pension) and a 2.15 pm finish on Fridays.
If you wish to be considered for this shipping coordinator / export coordinator role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: export, shipping, logistics, [email protected]