Up to £41800 per annum + 15% bonus
Opportunity for a shift manager to join a profitable manufacturing business who are investing in their South Wales plant. The company is well established with an impressive portfolio of bluechip customers.
As the shift manager, you will lead a team of operators and technicians. You will work closely with the production manager to improve efficiency and to reduce costs. Duties will also include: -
- Leading the activities of the manufacturing processing team, motivating and coaching them to achieve all key performance indicators.
- Providing training/coaching on lean and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Working closely with the health and safety advisor to pro-actively improve HSE risk management.
- Creating standard operating procedures and risk assessments for key production / manufacturing processes.
To apply for the shift manager position, you will need: -
- Previous experience as a shift manager or production within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills.
- A firm commitment to health and safety and continuous improvement methods.
In return, the shift manager will receive a salary of up to £41,800, a 15% bonus and a 5% Pension.
Please click apply to progress your shift manager application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: shift manager, lean, six sigma, production manager, [email protected]