£31000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, pension & healthcare
Opportunity for a shift manager to work mainly days Monday to Friday for a profitable manufacturing company. A world leader in their field and a very stable employer, over the last ten years, the business has invested more than £150M into their South Wales site. An excellent time to join, as the business is very optimistic about future growth potential and profitability.
As the shift manager / production supervisor, you will be leading a small day-based manufacturing processing team. Responsibilities will include: -
- Motivating and coaching your team to achieve all key performance indicators.
- Providing coaching on lean, continuous improvement and total quality management methodologies.
- Creating standard operating procedures and risk assessments.
- Helping to troubleshoot any production problems.
- Covering shift-based shift managers.
What you will need to be successful in your application for the shift manager / production supervisor position.
- Previous experience as a shift manager / production supervisor leading, managing and motivating a manufacturing / production team.
- You will be happy to cover shifts when other shift managers are on annual leave.
In return, the shift manager / production supervisor will receive a salary up to £36,000, bonus and a 5% Pension.
Please click apply to progress your application.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.