£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, potential bonus, etc.
SHEQ manager required to work for a well-established manufacturer who is part of a large global group of companies. The company has experienced excellent recent performance and has installed a new manufacturing line in the last couple of years. They offer a generous pension scheme, potential annual bonus and an environment that focuses heavily on Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement.
You will work closely with the plant manager, manufacturing manager and engineering manager in a standalone capacity to provide health, safety, environmental and quality support to the facility. The site has well set up HSE systems and an excellent health & safety record. The role will be a fairly even split between HSE and quality responsibilities.
As the SHEQ manager your duties will include:
- Communicating identified and reported EHS or quality issues to the management team and assisting in the resolution of issues
- Participating in internal and external inspections, audits and self-assessments of the facility to assess and ensure compliance with requirements
- Act as the main point of contact for EHS and quality legislative queries
- Maintaining ISO/OHSAScompliant safety and environmental records
- Conducting safety training as needed and co-ordinate external training as required
- Arranging occupational health appointments and follow up
- Monitoring H&S consumable (PPE, etc.) levels and re-ordering as needed
- Identifying trends in customer concerns and production data
- Being responsible for ensuring fast and effective root cause analysis
- Implementing robust corrective and preventive actions.
- Responsibility for the upkeep of business management systems and contributing towards accreditations to the 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards
To apply for the SHEQ manager role, you will need:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards
- Experience in managing health & safety policies and procedures
- Experience in using quality-related tools such as FMEA, 8D, SPC, etc.
- A recognised health & safety qualification (e.g. NEBOSH) is desirable
- A degree-level qualification or recognised lean manufacturing/continuous improvement qualification (Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, etc.) is desirable
In return, the SHEQ manager will receive a salary of £40,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, potential annual bonus, 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays, etc.
If you are a SHEQ manager, health & safety manager, H&S manager, H+S manager, H and S manager, quality manager, QA manager, QC manager, EHS manager, QUENSH manager, etc. that wishes to be considered for the SHEQ manager role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: SHEQ manager, health & safety manager, H&S manager, H+S manager, H and S manager, quality manager, QA manager, QC manager, EHS manager, QUENSH manager, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]