£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a senior quality technician to join a global manufacturing company that has been a leader in their industry for 100 years. They employ 4,000+ staff around the world in over 50 locations.
The role will involve acting as a link between the laboratory and production/manufacturing functions prioritising workloads and schedules for a team of laboratory technicians, monitoring data and providing updates to the site and working to improve the overall quality function.
Senior quality technician duties will include:
- Ensuring safe systems of work in the laboratory and on-site are adhered to including COSHH & risk assessments
- Coordinating and prioritising laboratory workloads to meet deadline requirements
- Taking ownership of all test methods, documents, calibrations and instrumentation
- Responsibility for specific lab QA systems
- Day-to-day responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the laboratory function such as the ordering of laboratory supplies, maintenance of lab equipment, equipment troubleshooting, planned maintenance activities, etc.
- Ownership for measuring, tracking and continuously improving the site's ability to track non-conformances and other key data.
To apply for the senior quality technician role, you will need:
- Previous experience within a technical or manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a laboratory function
- A degree-level qualification in a scientific discipline is desirable
- A sound understanding of analytical and quality tools such as SPC is needed
In return, the senior quality technician will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, etc.
If you are a senior quality technician, quality engineer, laboratory manager, senior lab technician, senior analyst, laboratory supervisor, quality manager, etc. who wishes to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Senior Quality Technician, Laboratory Supervisor, Laboratory Manager, Quality Engineer, Senior Analyst, QA Technician, QA Analyst, Quality Supervisor, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]