excellent salary and benefits
Opportunity for a quality / QA professional to join a multi-national company. The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of sustained growth. This position is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
As the senior quality officer, you will work closely with the QA manager. You will take the lead role in the management of the quality management system (QMS). Further responsibilities will include: -
- Hosting client audits
- Managing validation projects
- Writing, reviewing, and approving of validation documentation
- Owning electronic document management and electronic quality management systems
- Responsible for the site risk register and maintaining quality risk management and data integrity assets.
To apply for the senior quality officer position, you will need: -
- A solid background in quality auditing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good general IT skills
In return, the senior quality officer will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. The hours of work are office hours Monday to Friday. This position is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Interested? Please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: QA, quality, QMS, [email protected]