£45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Senior network security engineer required by a leading offshore unified communications consultancy in the Channel Islands on a 5-year contract.
The Channel Islands have a lot to offer, including a safe environment (low crime rates), minimal need to travel, fantastic beaches, water sports, excellent bars/restaurants, outstanding work-life balance and an incredible level of affluence. If you are looking for a change of lifestyle, then this could be it!
The business has been established for over 120 years, becoming the ideal partner of choice to deliver world-class communication solutions to customers.
As the senior network security engineer, you will be responsible for implementing wired and wireless networks, configuring and deploying Cisco and Meraki hardware (switching, routing, firewalls, wireless). Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Ensuring the successful delivery of enterprise customer solutions meets the required outcomes and standards
- Providing second line support for network and security technologies
- Documenting and packaging delivered solutions adhering to appropriate operational, maintenance and provisioning procedures
- Ensuring the reliable managed services type operation of the delivered solutions to meet ongoing customer needs and service levels
- Working closely with consultants, observing and assisting in the service strategy, design, planning and execution of advanced customer facing communication solution projects
To apply for the senior network security engineer position, you will need the following: -
- Possession of professional level qualifications in Cisco CCNA routing and switching, CCNP is preferred
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco networking solutions
- Experience of the following would be advantageous: Cisco Security (including ASA, firepower, ISE, Umbrella, SecureX), SD-WAN, Mitel, VMware or Microsoft Azure
- The willingness to relocate to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man)
In return, the senior network security engineer will receive a salary of £45,000 - £65,000 per annum + company pension, health scheme, annual bonus plan, relocation allowance, and 25 holidays (excluding the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your senior network security engineer application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: senior network security engineer, senior security engineer, network engineer, security engineer, network and security engineer, [email protected]