£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension
Opportunity for a senior field service engineer (home based, anywhere in the UK), to join a company whose support team has grown by 50% over the last three years, with further expansion planned in 2019!
The company are global with four international subsidiaries and are currently achieving >20% year on year growth. The culture is friendly, with very low staff turnover rates and the business has gained a reputation for being a stable, considerate employer.
As the successful senior field service engineer, you will be based from home (anywhere in the UK) and will play a key role in supporting a portfolio of analytical instruments.
Senior field service engineer, duties will include: –
- Installation, maintenance and repair of instruments and third-party analytical products on customer sites.
- Successfully managing any escalated service situations.
- Building strong customer relationships and maintaining an awareness of commercial opportunities for additional consumables sales and training.
- Documenting visits and reporting issues encountered to product development and engineering teams.
To be successful in your application for the senior field service engineer, you will need
- A proven track record of serving GC, GC-MS instruments or developing applications for GC, GC-MS
- The willingness to undertake a field-based role which involves regular short notice travel within the UK, Europe and potentially worldwide.
In return, the senior field service engineer (home based) will receive a salary of £40,000 – £50,000, plus a car and travel allowances. 24 holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If you are interested in this home-based senior field service position, then please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.