£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension (11% total), profit share bonus
Have your say in the way the company is run: The company is employee-owned, meaning that you can have your opinion heard. Plus, benefit from a twice-yearly profit share bonus, the payout from which has been significant in recent times.
Shape the development function: You will take on a leadership role for the electronics design and development function providing technical guidance and coaching.
Secure employment: The company has gone through consistent growth in recent years, and this is set to continue providing you with excellent job security.
We do like to be beside the seaside: The company are based in a coastal location and can consider a relocation package/relocation support for the right person. Why not explore the coast, relax and breathe in the sea air when you're not working!
What you will be doing:
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team of hardware and electronics engineers
- Providing technical oversight in product design
- Mentoring and guiding the professional growth of team members.
- Facilitating team meetings to discuss progress, solve problems and suggest innovations.
- Defining project scopes, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing best practices and strategic plans to achieve objectives.
- Reviewing and approving design documentation.
- Liaising with other departments
- Engaging with external partners, suppliers, and stakeholders as needed.
What you will need:
- Industry experience in electronics product development
- Leadership experience
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant field such as Electronics Engineering
- Proficiency in electronics design
What you will receive:
A salary of £50,000-£60,000 (dependent on experience) + pension (8% company contribution), twice yearly profit share bonus, company shares, 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown, etc.
Your working hours
The company offers a flexible working arrangement where you will work 37.5 hours per week, core hours being 10am-4pm.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Senior Electronics Design Engineer role with a growing manufacturing business, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4356 Senior Electronics Design Engineer.
Job Skills: senior electronics engineer, electronics engineering manager, electronics design engineer, development team lead, R&D manager, research & development manager, senior hardware engineer, hardware engineer, engineering team lead,