competitive salary, and benefits
Opportunity for a scrap metal buyer to develop their career with a large recycling group.
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently going through a period of expansion. The raw materials buyer will play a vital role in the negotiation of scrap/raw material purchases. Due to the niche nature of the position, extensive training will be provided.
Working out of an expanding department, the scrap metal buyer will typically be office-based on Mondays and Fridays and be travelling on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; your focus will be on:-
- Buying and sourcing of raw materials
- Travelling to assess supplier materials
- Negotiating prices
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
To apply for the scrap metal buyer position, you will need: -
- Previous scrap metal purchasing experience.
- A proven track record of conducting negotiations
- Willingness to travel
In return, the scrap metal buyer will receive a competitive salary, a bonus of up to 5%, and a car allowance.
Please click apply to progress your application for the scrap buyer position.
Job Skills: buyer, materials, purchasing, procurement, firstname.lastname@example.org