£18000 - £20000 per annum + pension, etc.
Attention scientific graduates! We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate in the field of Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, etc. to join an expanding and growing company who is already a leading name in their industry. The role offers progression within a timely manner for the right person into a fully-fledged Development Scientist position and the company has a strong track record of providing good training and development opportunities to their staff.
You will work as part of a small team, initially providing support to the development scientists and helping to facilitate the smooth delivery of client's projects. Over time your skills will develop, and you will get more involved in the hands-on delivery of customer projects directly yourself.
Scientific graduate duties will include:
- Supporting laboratory development work
- Assessing new raw materials
- Undertaking laboratory testing of products during development phases
- Collation and analysis of data
To apply for the graduate scientist role, you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, Forensic Science, etc.)
- Knowledge of the advanced features of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) is desirable
- A Full UK Driver's License and access to your own transport
In return, the scientific graduate will receive a salary of £18,000-£20,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, etc.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Scientific Graduate, Graduate Scientist, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.