Up to £24500 per annum + pension, potential bonus, etc.
Good prospect of future progression to a more senior role!
Opportunity to work a 4-day week once per month!
Hybrid working - work from home one day per week after completing your probation period.
Growing and expanding business - the company has recently completed some acquisitions to continue its growth and investment plans.
What you will be doing:
This role would suit a science graduate who has decided that they don't want their career path to be laboratory-focused, providing them with an excellent opportunity to develop their career in scientific sales.
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Delivering excellent customer service through verbal and written communication
- Handling incoming customer enquiries by telephone or email and identifying potential opportunities
- Liaising with Business Managers and providing administrative support.
- Qualifying and following up on leads from marketing campaigns and exhibitions
- Sales forecasting for all non-strategic or key customers and maintaining the overall sales forecast.
- Progressing leads and opportunities
- Undertaking administration tasks including producing quotations, invoicing, etc.
What you will need:
- A degree-level qualification in a scientific subject (Biochemistry, Biology, Food Science, Food Technology, etc.)
- Willingness to undertake a commercial/sales-focused role involving speaking to customers/potential customers.
- Previous experience gained in a customer service-focused role is desirable.
What you will receive:
A salary of £24,500 + pension, potential annual profit share bonus, 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays, etc.
The working hours
Standard working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
There will be the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week after passing the probation period.
There is also the opportunity to condense your hours into a 4-day week (8am-6pm Monday to Thursday) to take a Friday off work once per month).
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Science Graduate role with a growing business with further growth plans, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is outdated; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4326 Graduate Scientist.
Job Skills: Science Graduate, Graduate Scientist, Biochemistry Graduate, Biology Graduate, Food Science Graduate, Food Technology Graduate, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org