£31000 - £31700 per annum + includes call out + up to 5% bonus
Opportunity for a SAP Support Analyst to develop their career with one of South Wales's largest companies.
The SAP support analyst will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000, plus a call-out allowance of £1,700, a bonus of up to 5%, a pension and 33 days of holiday (including the bank holidays)
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently going through a period of expansion. As the SAP support analyst, you will work closely with the IT manager, supporting the business with all aspects of SAP. Further responsibilities will include:-
- Supporting SAP across the business in sales, logistics, warehouse management, transport management system, purchasing, production, and quality.
- Supporting the Kronos application
- Responding to help desk tickets, supporting users, training users
- Supporting the SAP development team during project implementations
- Writing SOPs and user manuals
- Providing administrative support to the IT Manager in terms of KPI reporting
To apply for the SAP support analyst position, you will need the following: -
- Extensive SAP experience.
- Ability to investigate issues and come up with solutions
- Patience in working with users to resolve problems
- Willingness to join in with any and all IT activities to benefit the team
Please click apply to progress your application for the position.
Job Skills: SAP, Support Analyst, email@example.com