£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus commision
Opportunity for an experienced sales representative to work with a well-established manufacturing company.
The business is well established, financially stable and is currently going through a period of expansion. They have recently been selected as a key supplier by several well-known organisations including the NHS.
As the sales representative, you will work with an ever-expanding team to develop new business and provide commercial support to the wider team. Your focus will be on: -
- Growing the business through customer acquisition and sales
- Keeping up to date on the progress of design concepts, manufacturing capacity and the sales of products made
- Presenting findings to the team and investigating how profit targets can be achieved based on sales
- Finding new clients and promoting products and services in person and over the phone
- Building a strong and familiar rapport with potential clients and maintaining relationships
- Suggesting new projects such as product development to tap into new markets
- Being aware of market trends and current/upcoming competitors
To apply for the sales representative position, you will need the following: -
- Sales experience within the events / manufacturing industry
- An entrepreneurial attitude and promoting a culture of growth through sales
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle (public transport unavailable due to company being based in a rural area)
In return, the sales representative will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + commission, benefits, mileage allowance, mobile phone, a potential bonus and 28 holidays (including the eight bank holidays)
Please click apply to progress your sales representative application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales, business development, manufacutring, construction, [email protected]