higher than industry standard commission, car allowance, etc.
City of London
Opportunity for a sales executive to join a growing business in the medical aid/healthcare industry that is looking to improve its market share within the UK. The company are a small British business that has established products in the global marketplace and a strong and consistent R&D/product pipeline to add to its offering.
You will work in an autonomous fashion with the responsibility for growth and increased market share within the UK with the potential for progression into more of an international sales-focused role. You will cover the UK and benefit from a competitive salary, company car allowance and higher than industry standard bonus/commission rates.
As the sales executive, your duties will include:
- Identifying and pursuing potential business opportunities for products in the UK
- Spending time investigating and looking to build relationships with European and/or overseas customers/distributor networks.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth and meet or exceed sales targets.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders in the industry.
- Present and demonstrate our products to potential clients, highlighting their unique features and benefits.
- Negotiate and close sales agreements.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop promotional materials, sales collateral, and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Attending industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to expand the professional network and generate leads.
- Provide regular reports and updates on sales activities, pipeline, and market intelligence to the management team.
- Staying up to date with industry trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes that may impact the business.
To apply for the sales executive position, you will need:
- A proven record in sales and business growth, preferably in the healthcare or medical aid industry
- Experience in selling into or identifying overseas distributor networks is desirable.
- A full driver's license and the willingness to travel as required initially within the UK with the potential for the travel to become international in the future.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- The ability to work autonomously as a self-starter.
In return, the sales executive will receive a competitive salary + higher than industry standard commission rates, a company car allowance, pension, etc.
If you are a business development manager, business development executive, sales executive, national sales executive, UK sales executive, UK sales manager, etc. with experience in the healthcare or medical aid sectors that wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: business development manager, business development executive, sales executive, national sales executive, UK sales executive, UK sales manager, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org