£30000 - £35000 per annum + car allowance, potential 10% bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a sales executive to join a global engineering specialist who has been trading for over 70 years. They have 10+ sites around the world and are a market leader for the technology they provide delivering bespoke solutions for a wide variety of customers and sectors.
You will work as part of a team working closely with the sales manager and be responsible for contributing to the sales growth of the business through new business development and account management activities. The role will be home-based and will involve travelling UK wide (2-3 days per week) with occasional travel within Europe.
Sales executive responsibilities will include:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Regularly meeting with customers/clients face to face or over the phone/remotely
- Understanding the needs of customers and responding effectively with a plan of how to meet them
- Attending seminars, conferences, exhibitions and events where appropriate
- Creating a sales pipeline and manage your own sales projections daily
- Negotiating pricing with customers
- Increasing sales within the business
To apply for the sales executive, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a relevant role technical, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Familiarity and knowledge of capital equipment or fabrication is desirable
- Experience of selling into the food, pharmaceutical or recycling sectors is desirable
- An engineering or science degree is advantageous due to the technical nature of the role
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of success in a technical sales focused position
In return, the sales executive will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) + car allowance, a potential bonus of up to 10%, pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are a sales executive, technical sales executive, business development manager, technical sales engineer, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Sales Executive, Technical Sales Executive, New Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]