Up to £28500 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for a sales executive (materials negotiation) to develop their career with a large recycling group.
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently going through a period of expansion. The sales executive (materials negotiation) will play a vital role in negotiating scrap/raw material purchases. Due to the niche nature of the position, extensive training will be provided.
Working out of an expanding department, the scrap buyer will typically be office based two days per week and be travelling to meet suppliers three days per week; your focus will be on:-
- Negotiating prices with suppliers.
- Buying and sourcing of raw materials UK wide
- Travelling to assess supplier materials UK wide
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
To apply for the sales executive (materials negotiation) position, you will need: -
- A background in a sales, commercial or account management position.
- A proven track record of conducting negotiations.
- Willingness to travel extensively
In return, the sales executive (materials negotiation) will receive a salary of up to £25,000 plus a car allowance of £3,500 and company benefits.
Please click apply to progress your application for the sales executive (materials negotiation) position.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales, purchasing, [email protected]