competive salary and benefits
Opportunity for an experienced sales administrator / order processor to join a leading business.
The hiring company are a global player with an excellent reputation. For candidates who join the business and display the required traits, structured career development is available.
As the sales administrator / order processor, you will raise orders for dispatch or collection and track shipments. Responsibilities will also include: -
- Raising sales orders, preparing any additional paperwork.
- Booking couriers as required for all sales orders.
- Liaising with courier companies daily to ensure that shipments are delivered on time, and any issues or delays are followed up.
- Working with other internal departments to provide shipping information.
- Assisting with client queries or issues which may arise
- Conducting secondary checks for order documentation
- Liaising with colleagues to prioritise urgent dispatches or urgent order requirements.
- Confirming with clients that collections have been made.
To apply for the sales administrator / order processor position, you will need: -
- Sales administration, order processing or customer service experience
- A good understanding of general software packages, for example, MS Office.
- Good attention to detail.
In return, the sales administrator / order processor will receive a competitive starting salary with an excellent benefits package.
The hours of work alternate between 06.30-14.30, week 1 and 09.30-17.30, week 2.
If you're a sales administrator / order processor, then please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales admin, order processing, [email protected]