£37000 - £42000 per annum + pension, bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a reliability engineer to join a well-established and financially secure manufacturing business, who offer an excellent benefits package.
The reliability engineer will as part of the maintenance function onsite working closely with the maintenance manager with a responsibility for overseeing the delivery of the planned maintenance system and identifying areas where cost savings and improvements can be achieved.
The client is willing to consider candidates with either a mechanical or electrical background.
As the reliability engineer your duties will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of the computerised planned maintenance system
- Tracking production losses and high maintenance costs and developing strategies to reduce and improve those areas
- Using predictive and testing engineering methodologies to identify potential reliability issues
- Completion and presentation of reports
To apply for the reliability engineer, you will need:
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of a computerised planned maintenance system
- Experience of undertaking reliability focused duties as part of your role
- A degree level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Familiarity with tools such as FMEA, Root Cause Analysis. etc.
In return, the reliability engineer will receive a salary of £37,000-£42,000 (dependent on experience) + pension (up to 15% total contribution), annual bonus, private medical, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Reliability Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, [email protected], Engineering Recruitment Agencies