Opportunity for an RC detailer / CAD detailer to develop their career with a large group.
The company are a market leader, with strong order books and a track record of growth. You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently working on several prestigious projects.
As the RC detailer / CAD detailer, you will work closely with both customers and the manufacturing team to generate value-added engineering solutions; your focus will be on: -
Producing drawings of customer requirements
- Collecting relevant information from clients specifying their requirements for the project and using this to inform project solutions.
- Producing CAD drawings detailing the requirements with precise engineering.
- Providing the production team with CAD drawings and schedules.
Providing project support
- Supporting the production of project documentation.
- Reporting on general project progress.
- Assisting with the delivery of projects with oversight of engineering solutions.
To apply for the RC detailer / CAD detailer position, you will need: -
- Previous experience with CAD and RC detailing.
- Ideally, an engineering qualification related to civil, construction or structural engineering.
- A high level of drive and professionalism.
In return, the RC detailer / CAD detailer will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Interested? Please click apply to find out more!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: RC detailer, RC detailing, autocad, [email protected]