£35000 - £42000 per annum + plus £3.5K car allowance, 5% bns
Opportunity for a raw materials buyer to develop their career with a large recycling group. In return, the raw materials buyer will receive a salary of £35,000 - £42,000, plus a car allowance of £3,500, and a bonus of up to 5%.
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently going through a period of expansion. The raw materials buyer will play a vital role in the negotiation of scrap/raw material purchases. Due to the niche nature of the position, extensive training will be provided.
Working out of an expanding department, the raw materials buyer will typically be office based on Mondays and Fridays and be travelling on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; your focus will be on:-
- Buying and sourcing raw materials
- Travelling to assess supplier materials
- Negotiating prices
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
To apply for the raw materials buyer position, you will need: -
- Purchasing, sales, negotiation or commercial experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- A proven track record of conducting negotiations
- Willingness to travel
Please click apply to progress your application for the buyer position.
Job Skills: buyer, materials, purchasing, procurement, firstname.lastname@example.org