pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a quality technician to join an award-winning manufacturing company who have been trading for 100+ years. They have a large headcount this site and have operations globally across 5 continents.
The quality technician will work closely with the quality manager as part of a small team and will be based within one of their manufacturing areas taking responsibility for working with the manufacturing staff to ensure there are no non-conformities when products are being dispatched.
As the quality technician your duties will include:
- Conducting product inspections at various parts of the manufacturing process for raw materials, components and finished products
- Assisting in developing procedures for inspection, testing and evaluating of parts
- Recording of quality data and maintaining inspection and test records
- Liaising with visiting customer inspectors
- Producing reports based around any non-conformity and ensuring that any issues are raised quickly and efficiently through the correct reporting lines
To apply for the quality technician, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in quality or end of line inspection within a manufacturing environment
- A technical or engineering qualification
- The ability to use basic measuring equipment
- Capability to read and interpret engineering drawings
In return, the quality technician will receive a competitive salary plus pension, healthcare, etc.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8am-4pm and Friday 8am-3:30pm.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.