pension, potential bonus, etc.
Opportunity for a quality manager to join a growing company who are part of a large global group.
You will be working closely with the senior management team on-site and with the company's group quality manager with responsibility as the lead person providing expertise for all quality-related elements of the business. The role will be based in their Swansea facility with occasional travel to support a site elsewhere in the UK.
As the quality manager your duties will include:
- Development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Ensuring processes and procedures are aligned with the relevant standards and regulations (ISO9001, etc.)
- Managing and overseeing deviations/non-conformances undertaking investigations and promoting the use of tools such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Gathering, analysing and managing quality-related data
- Suggesting and implementing improvements relating to quality, both internally within the company and externally with suppliers.
To apply for the quality manager role, you will need:
- Experience of working in quality at a senior or managerial level in a highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience and knowledge of managing quality systems, quality control and product lifecycle management
- Strong knowledge of non-conformance investigation and tools such as RCA
- A proven track record of making process/quality improvements in a regulated environment
In return, the quality manager will receive a competitive salary (highly dependent on experience) + pension (6% company contribution), potential annual bonus of up to 5%, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Quality Manager, Quality Control Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QC Manager, QA Manager, [email protected]