£35000 - £38000 per annum + pension, etc.
Quality Engineer required to work for a well-established and successful international manufacturer that has been trading for over 80 years. The company uses cutting-edge technologies to produce world-leading products in critical applications for many well-known, blue-chip multinationals. You will earn a salary of up to £38,000 (possibly a little bit more for the right person) + pension, etc.
You will work as part of a quality team of circa 12 staff reporting directly to the Quality Manager and working closely with the production management team for the area of the business you will be working in.
The hours of work will be Monday-Thursday 8am-4:30pm and Friday 8am-2:30pm.
As the quality engineer, your duties will include:
- Managing day-to-day quality performance, driving a quality ethos within the business
- Working closely with the operational and support functions to ensure customer and business goals are achieved.
- Facilitating containment of any customer concerns and leading the investigation using methodologies (such as 8D) to identify/record and implement corrective actions to prevent a recurrence
- Ensuring compliance with customer and regulatory requirements
- Identifying, collecting and analysing monthly performance and quality metrics and other QMS performance data
- Using appropriate methodologies and tools that monitor and measure all aspects of production area performance.
- Maintaining and reporting quality metrics in preparation for meetings.
To apply for the quality engineer role, you will need:
- Previous experience within the manufacturing industry (ideally a process industry, not an assembly procedure)
- Experience working in an ISO:9001-accredited environment.
- Familiarity with other industry-specific quality standards (IATF16949, AS9100, ISO:13485, etc.) is desirable.
- The ability to use quality tools and processes such as FMEA, PPAP, APQP, 8D, RCA, SPC, etc.
- A technical qualification in the field of engineering or science is desirable.
- Previous experience of having customer contact as part of a role is desirable.
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of up to £38,000 (dependent on experience - possibly a little more for the right person) + pension, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, etc.
If you are a quality engineer, customer quality engineer, supplier quality engineer, process quality engineer, QA engineer, QC engineer, quality assurance engineer, quality control engineer, etc., that wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: quality engineer, customer quality engineer, supplier quality engineer, process quality engineer, QA engineer, QC engineer, quality assurance engineer, quality control engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com