pension, flexible benefits, etc.
Opportunity for a quality engineer to work for a leading global company in their field who continue to grow by around 13% year on year. The company have a presence in 100+ countries globally and have a strong presence within their sector in the UK.
The role works closely with the quality manager and they are happy to consider either an experienced quality engineer from a regulated manufacturing environment or a quality technician with regulated environment experience who is looking to take the next step in their development
As the quality engineer your duties will include:
- Being responsible for reviewing all Incoming complaints and submitting vigilance reports to external regulatory bodies
- Holding weekly meetings with relevant departments o review Incoming complaints
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements and standards
- Assisting in managing and investigating customer complaints process working closely with the manufacturing team to ensure that root cause, corrective and preventative measures are taken
To be a successful quality engineer, you will need:
- Previous experience of working within quality in a regulated manufacturing environment (medical, automotive, etc.)
- Experience of being involved in customer complaints processes
- Familairtiy in the use of quality tools such as pareto analysis, SPC, etc.
In return, the quality engineer will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, flexible benefits scheme, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the quality engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, [email protected]