£30000 - £33250 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a quality engineer to work for an established manufacturing company that is part of a large global group of companies. The site offers stable employment with orders secured through until 2028 and employs 200+ staff.
You will work closely with the quality manager as part of a small team in a well-rounded role with a well-balanced workload involving liaising with customers, interacting across the site internally and assisting with NPI processes.
As the quality engineer, your duties will include:
- Supporting quality elements of new component development
- Providing support for product improvements on existing parts
- Liaising with technical members of staff on projects and with regards to non-conformance of products
- Providing a clear definition of customer expectation for each of their projects
- Ensuring that components meet the defined and agreed specifications through hands-on auditing processes
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects as and when required
To apply for the quality engineer role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a quality-focused role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in plastics or automotive manufacturing is highly desirable
- A technical / engineering qualification is desirable
- Familiarity with quality tools and techniques such as PFMEA, FMEA, 8D, PPAP, APQP, etc. would be advantageous
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of £30,000-£33,250 (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you are a quality engineer, quality technician, senior quality engineer, supplier quality engineer, APQP engineer, SQA engineer, quality control engineer, quality assurance engineer, etc. who is interested in applying for the trainee quality engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: quality engineer, quality technician, senior quality engineer, supplier quality engineer, APQP engineer, SQA engineer, quality control engineer, quality assurance engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]