£28000 - £33000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a quality engineer to join an established business that has continued to experience significant growth of 30% plus during recent years. They have further growth plans over the next 5-10 years and this will be a key role in assisting them to improve the overall quality performance and function of the site.
You will work closely with the managing director and play a proactive role in investigating any quality issues that arise, closing them out and implementing changes or improvements to ensure there is no reoccurrence.
As the quality engineer your duties will include:
- Management and development of the company quality management system (ISO:9001 accredited)
- Identifying the root of technical issues and making recommendations to correct the issue
- Coordinating with external auditors to ensure compliance.
- Working with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of products
- Taking ownership of all internal and external quality-related issues
To apply for the quality engineer role, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in electronic manufacturing
- A technical/engineering qualification (ideally HNC level)
- Knowledge and experience in using a range of quality tools such as 8D, Fishbone diagrams, etc.
- Formal Health & Safety qualifications are desirable
- Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement experience is desirable
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of £28,000-£33,000 (dependent on experience - potentially a little more for the right candidate) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the quality engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: quality engineer, quality control engineer, QC engineer, QA engineer, quality assurance engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]