£27000 - £32000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a quality engineer to work with a secure and stable manufacturing site who are part of a global group of companies. The company have been in South Wales since the early 1990s and offer good opportunities for training and development.
The company are happy to consider candidates who are currently a quality technician looking to take a step into a quality engineer role providing they have gained relevant industry experience.
Your responsibilities as the quality engineer will include:
- Collaborating with customers to both investigate any concerns and recommend improvements to support cost effective production
- Development and submitting of relevant documentation
- Determining when stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes
- Ensuring that the company QMS is adhered to
To be successful in your application for the quality engineer position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- A knowledge of quality related tools and processes such as Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, etc.
- A relevant technical / engineering qualification
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of £27,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the quality engineer role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.