£35000 - £40000 per annum + medical, pension, gym membership
Newly created position due to growth - you will have the chance to 'make it your own' in this standalone role!
Expanding and secure business - they are currently completing their largest order ever; you can be a part of their ongoing success!
Early finish on a Friday - pick the children up from school, get the food shop done, take more time for your hobby, or just relax!
Good benefits package including subsidised gym membership, no more excuses for not getting in shape!
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining the company's quality systems and ISO:9001 accreditation
- Working with all departments to develop and improve quality-related processes.
- Report on quality metrics
- Chairing monthly quality meetings
- Conduct internal audits.
- Host external audits with awarding bodies/customers as required.
- Lead on agreed improvement projects
- Supporting supply chain and engineering departments as needed
What you will need:
- Experience in a quality role in a manufacturing environment
- An engineering qualification
- Experience with ISO:9001 standard (preferably an auditor qualification).
What you will receive:
A salary of £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience) + private medical, pension, subsidised gym membership, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
The working hours
Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5pm and Friday 8:30am-2:00pm
How to Apply
If you are interested in this quality engineer role with a growing manufacturing business, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4345 Quality Engineer
Job Skills: quality engineer, customer quality engineer, supplier quality engineer, process quality engineer, QA engineer, QC engineer, quality assurance engineer, quality control engineer