£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Brand new position brought about by growth in the business - shape the position and make it your own!
Work for an established and growing SME with plans for further investment and growth!
Early finish on a Friday - finish by lunchtime on a Friday and kickstart your weekend early!
Flexible working hours - shape your working day to suit you!
What you will be doing:
- Supporting internal staff in the creation of inspection documents and inspection processes
- Raising NCRs to investigate and report on preventative and corrective actions for any non-conformance products.
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing work instructions throughout all processes across the site
- Implementing continuous improvement projects to improve the overall quality function.
- Support New Product Implementation (NPI) where required.
- Maintaining and storing all quality records in accordance with work instructions, test specifications and manufacturing process specifications.
- Proposing, planning, and actioning audits in accordance with QMS and ad hoc requirements.
- Working closely with production and quality staff to ensure that processes are being followed, tools and documents are available as needed and training needs are being identified and met.
What you will need:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (electronics preferred but other industries also considered).
- Experience in contributing to a QMS (Quality Management System)
- Good knowledge of Lean and CI tools
What you will receive:
A salary of £30,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience - the company is open to someone at the early stage of their career or someone more experienced) + pension, cash plan healthcare, etc.
The working hours:
Standard working hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am-12:00pm on a Friday but the company does offer some flexibility around start and finish times to suit the individual.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this newly created quality engineer role working for an established manufacturing business with plans to grow, please click apply. Don't worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4317 Quality Engineer.
Job Skills: quality engineer, customer quality engineer, supplier quality engineer, process quality engineer, QA engineer, QC engineer, quality assurance engineer, quality control engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com