Up to £34250 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Opportunity for a quality engineer to join a manufacturing business with secure order books through to 2028. You will join at a key time and play a crucial role as they work through an extensive NPI period. The salary on offer is £34,250 plus pension, cash plan healthcare, etc.
The site is part of a global group of companies and has a headcount of 250+. They have undergone significant investment recently in new equipment for the business and maintain a strong focus on lean manufacturing and continuous improvement.
Hours of work are 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-2:30pm on a Friday.
As the quality engineer, your duties will include:
- Supporting quality elements of new component development
- Providing support for product improvements on existing parts
- Liaising with technical members of staff on projects and regarding non-conformance of products
- Providing a clear definition of customer expectations for each of their projects
- Ensuring that components meet the defined and agreed specifications through hands-on auditing processes
- Be involved in continuous improvement projects as and when required
To apply for the quality engineer role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a quality-focused role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in plastics or automotive manufacturing is highly desirable
- A technical / engineering qualification is desirable
- Experience with CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Familiarity with quality tools and techniques such as PFMEA, FMEA, 8D, PPAP, APQP, etc. would be advantageous
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of £34,250 + pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, cash plan healthcare, etc.
If you are a quality engineer, quality technician, supplier quality engineer, SQA engineer, quality assurance engineer, QA engineer, quality control engineer, QC engineer, etc. that wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
Job Skills: quality engineer, quality technician, supplier quality engineer, SQA engineer, quality assurance engineer, QA engineer, quality control engineer, QC engineer, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org