£32500 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
Opportunity for a quality engineer (1.30 pm finish every Friday!) to join a well-established market leader who has been trading for over 100 years.
Working from a high-tech engineer factory in Cardiff, the business is known globally for innovation and product quality; they supply products to various industries and have a very friendly culture.
As the quality engineer, you will work within a small quality engineering team, reporting to the quality manager. Responsibilities will include: -
- Enhancing the quality engineering function, driving improvements in internal quality, customer satisfaction and supplier performance.
- Coordinating the company's non-conformance and customer complaint processes.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure robust root cause analysis and preventative action implementation.
- Assisting in the selection, development, and management of the company supplier base.
- Supporting improvement and prompt effective resolution of supplier quality issues.
- Assisting with audits.
To apply for the quality engineer position, you will need:
- Experience as a quality engineer in a CNC machining or toolmaking environment or a background in CNC machining/toolmaking before moving into quality engineering.
- Auditing experience
- Experience in dealing with customer concerns.
In return, the quality engineer will receive a salary of £32,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, plus a pension matched up to 7.5%, 25 days of holiday, plus the bank holidays.
The work hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 8 am - 4.30 pm, and 8 am - 1.30 pm on Fridays.
If you are interested in this quality engineer position, please click apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: quality engineer, quality engineering, [email protected]