Up to £25000 per annum + benefits
We're looking for a quality coordinator, with experience of quality management systems and hands on quality inspection.
- Industry leader, with secure orders books.
- Presence across South Wales and most of the UK.
- Friendly culture, with a long-serving workforce.
As the quality coordinator, you'll be responsible for:-
- Managing the QMS system.
- Covering for quality technicians as needed.
- Investigating customer complaints.
- Liaising with production, engineering, and customer service to resolve customer concerns.
- Maintaining compliance records.
- Reviewing production processes and suggesting improvements.
- Taking part in lean and continuous improvement projects.
To apply for the quality coordinator, you will need:
- A good knowledge of QMS systems gained in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience of hands on quality inspection.
- Strong administrative skills.
In return, the quality coordinator will receive a salary of up to £25,000 in addition to a benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this quality coordinator role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: quality, QA, QC, [email protected]