£24000 - £28000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a quality control technician to work for a global organisation with a Blue-Chip customer base who are continuing to grow within their marketplace. The company has multiple sites around the world and have been experiencing exceptional financial performance in recent years. They have also been making recent additions to expand their headcount in line with their consistent and growing business performance.
As the QC technician, you will work as part of a laboratory team with responsibility for quality control testing of a range of products (both raw materials and finished goods).
Responsibilities for the quality control technician will include:
- Final product, in-process, intermediate and receiving Q.C. testing and inspection on products and materials
- Performing G.C and HPLC analysis of products
- The quality control technician will perform development work on new/existing products as required
- Maintaining and calibrating Q.C. systems
- Performing 5S audits and contributing towards Lean and Continuous Improvement projects company-wide
To be successful in your application for the quality control technician position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A degree-level qualification in a scientific field (Chemistry, Forensic Science, Analytical Chemistry, etc.)
- The QC technician will have had previous experience within a laboratory environment
- Experience of a variety of laboratory techniques such as HPLC, G.C, U.V, Titrations, etc.
In return, the Quality Control Technician will receive a salary of £24,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the quality control technician role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.