Opportunity for a quality / QA professional to join a multi-national company. The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of sustained growth.
As the QA officer, you will work closely with the QA manager and senior quality assurance officer. The quality assurance officer position is a new role which has been created due to customer demand. Responsibilities will include: -
- Supporting an internal quality assurance (QA) subject matter expert working with a major customer
- Helping to manage and improve the quality system
- Involvement in internal audits, vendor management, complaints, CAPA, and change/document control
- Hosting client audits
- Assisting with continuous improvement projects
- Providing QA training
To apply for the quality assurance officer / QA officer position, you will need: -
- A solid background in quality assurance (QA), ideally as a QA officer, QA technician, QA auditor, quality technician or quality engineer
- Internal and external quality auditing experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good general IT skills
In return, the quality assurance officer / QA officer will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. The hours of work are office hours Monday to Friday.
If you have experience as a QA officer, QA technician, QA auditor, quality technician or quality engineer, then please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: QA, quality, quality assurance, [email protected]