Up to £50000 per annum + car or car allowance
Opportunity for medical device professionals with experience as a quality specialist, quality associate, quality engineer, regulatory affairs specialist, or regulatory affairs associate.
This position is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy as a quality and regulatory consultant, focusing on providing services to the medical device sector, including training, quality systems installation, CE Marking, FDA applications, auditing services, and UK Responsible Person Services. If you are a medical device professional ready to expand your knowledge across a broader range of products and services, then this consultancy position would be ideal for you.
The business has been established for over 30 years and is proud of its friendly culture, low staff turnover rates, and financial stability. They are currently experiencing extra demand due to recent business growth.
As the medical device quality and regulatory specialist / consultant, your duties will include: –
- Supporting a wide range of clients in the development and implementation of management systems, acting as their quality representative
- Providing UK Responsible Person Services for clients globally
- Delivering auditing and training solutions at their training facility and client premises
- Development of other medical device services such as market access, commercialisation, assisting with NHS adoption etc. will be introduced as you progress in the role
- Potential to manage a small team of consultants as the medical device service area grows
To apply for the medical device quality and regulatory specialist / consultant position, you will need: –
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Experience in the medical device sector
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory framework for medical devices in the UK, EU and beyond
- A full UK driving licence and the willingness to travel within the UK and Europe
In return, the medical device quality and regulatory specialist / consultant will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum, company car or car allowance, 33 holidays (including the eight bank holidays)
This position would be suited to candidates who are currently a quality specialist, quality associate, quality engineer, regulatory affairs specialist, or regulatory affairs associate with experience in the medical device sector.
Please click apply to progress your medical device quality and regulatory specialist / consultant application.
By applying you’re giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we’re recruiting for.
Job Skills: medical devices, quality, regulatory, QA, [email protected]