£20000 - £25000 per annum + pension, medical, etc.
Opportunity for a purchasing administrator to join a secure manufacturing business with strong growth on the horizon. They have sites across four continents with the South Wales site being their main facility and offer flexibility regarding hybrid working. You will earn a salary of up to £25,000 (dependent on experience) plus private medical cover, pension, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, etc.
You will work closely with the purchasing manager as part of a small team taking responsibility for administrative tasks relating to customer demands, quality, cost, on-time delivery, and stock control.
The hours of work will be Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm and Friday 8:30am-2pm. The company offers some flexibility regarding hybrid working with the flexibility to work from home 1 or 2 days per week.
As the purchasing administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring stock levels and supplier lead times to identify low stock situations.
- Monitoring order intake and reporting on any supply chain constraints.
- Coordinating stock levels with warehouse staff.
- Raising purchase orders as required
- Contacting suppliers to progress orders.
- Liaising with internal customers regarding supply issues
- Inputting data onto the purchasing/stock control database
- Reconciling stock counts against database records and report results
- Management of reject components, coordination of appropriate actions with suppliers
- Management of supplier corrective action reports
- Prepare and update various Word/Excel documents.
To apply for the purchasing administrator position, you will need:
- Administration experience in a manufacturing or technical environment
- Experience in a purchasing/supply chain-focused role is desirable.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- MRP/ERP experience is desirable.
- Good communications skills, ideally with customer or supplier contact experience.
In return, the purchasing administrator will receive a salary of £20,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, private medical, 25 Days of Holidays + Bank Holidays, etc.
If you are a purchasing administrator, purchasing assistant, supply chain administrator, supply chain assistant, administrator, procurement assistant, procurement administrator, purchasing admin, supply chain admin, etc. who wishes to be considered for this role, please click on the "apply" button.
Job Skills: purchasing administrator, purchasing assistant, supply chain administrator, supply chain assistant, administrator, procurement assistant, procurement administrator, purchasing admin, engineering recruitment agencies, email@example.com