£16000 - £18000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a purchasing administrator to work for an established manufacturing company who are part of a large global group of companies. The role is a 9 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
The purchasing administrator will work closely with the supply chain manager onsite and work as part of a small close-knit team supporting the day to day purchasing of materials for the site.
As the purchasing administrator, your duties will include:
- Verifying purchase requisitions
- Raising purchase orders
- Maintaining data on the system relating to price agreements, etc.
- Updating information as required to reflect any changes
- Interacting with suppliers to maintain relationships and source goods where required
To apply for the purchasing administrator role, you will need:
- Experience in a purchasing function (preferably within manufacturing)
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems (SAP desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
In return, the purchasing administrator will receive a salary of £16,000 - £18,000 (dependent on experience - pro-rata for the length of the contract) + pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata for the length of the contract), etc.
Hours of work are 8am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-2:30pm on a Friday.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
Job Skills: Purchasing Administrator, Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer, [email protected]