£30000 - £60000 per annum + healthcare, pension, holidays
Exciting opportunity for two project managers to join a dynamic business that is in growth mode! We require two people; one of these will be a senior project manager.
The organisation has an impressive manufacturing and supply business model, a diverse product range and an enviable reputation as a trusted provider of critical power solutions. The company have recently been acquired by a leading corporate investment group, which plan to drive additional growth with investment and expansion to overseas markets.
As the project manager, you will oversee the planning, procurement and execution of projects for various products. You will support during the design, manufacturing and fit-out stages, focusing on customer expectations and working to tight deadlines. Further responsibilities will include: -
- Ensuring the product is manufactured and installed in line with client specifications.
- Leading projects from sales handover to manufacturing.
- Procuring all specialist equipment for projects
- Keeping in close contact with clients and attending technical/commercial review meetings.
- Liaising with production to create manufacturing schedules and to monitor progress.
- Arranging and overseeing product delivery and installation
- Issuing RAMS as required
To apply for the project manager position, you will need: -
- Extensive experience in managing projects relating to the manufacture and installation of electro-mechanical equipment, ideally with power generation or acoustics equipment/products.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ideally, a PRINCE 2 qualification or several years experience using PRINCE 2 methods
In return, the project manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 for a project manager, £50,000 - £60,000 for a senior project manager, plus a benefits package including private medical (company contribution to be confirmed), pension and holidays.
If you are interested in the project engineer / senior project engineer position, please click apply!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: project managment, PRINCE 2, project, [email protected]