£35000 - £45000 per annum + 6.5% pension, 34 holidays
Opportunity for a project manager with a life sciences background to join a business that has been at the forefront of scientific discovery for over 30 years.
The product enables gold standard research, which improves patients' outcomes by accelerating the development of effective treatments. The company is active in over 100 countries, has won multiple awards, and enjoys a 100% customer satisfaction rate.
As the project manager, you will be responsible for the set-up, delivery, and management of projects for products used in clinical trials. Key tasks will include:-
- Managing the overall process of planning, scheduling and execution of a contracted project from contract finalisation (handover from sales) to database lock/contract completion to ensure optimal delivery of the project as per the client's specified requirements
- Providing project management leadership to internal line and cross-functional teams
- Representing the company at clients' project meetings
- Ensuring a high level of customer support for any inbound client, site, or co-vendor enquiries
- Managing budgets and deliverables across multiple projects for assigned projects, including the change order process when project/scope of services requires amendment
- Providing input to and reviewing contract proposals
- Tracking and reporting project milestones and maintaining internal systems with project information
- Evaluating departmental processes and driving continuous improvement
- Ensuring client correspondence and documentation is maintained
- Training site personnel to administer products as required
- Drafting or reviewing and signing off study documents, e.g., URS, DMP
To apply for the project manager role, you will need: -
- A degree in psychology or life sciences
- Project management experience
- Ideally, experience gained in the pharma sector
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written, including being a confident presenter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In return, the project manager will receive a salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 and a range of benefits, including 34 holidays (includes bank holidays) and a 6.5% company pension contribution.
The role will operate on a hybrid based 2/3 days in the office, and the remainder home-based.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: project, project managment, account management, [email protected]