£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a project engineer to join an established manufacturing business that has been going through significant growth and partners with leading global brands. They have 3 sites around the world and are recognised as technical experts in their field.
You will work as part of an engineering function undertaking varied work with a focus on the introduction of new tooling and project managing new product introduction processes. The role will involve customer interaction where needed and some travel as required to meet with suppliers.
Project engineer responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with suppliers relating to tooling design and development
- Agreeing project scope with all parties inclusive of timelines and performance metrics
- Injection mould tool design and/or sign-off
- Leading a cross-functional team to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Maintaining regular customer contact
- Participating in CI activities where possible
To apply for the project engineer position, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a relevant role in a technical, engineering or manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of injection moulding tooling and processes
- Good project management skills
- A technical/engineering qualification in a relevant area
- CAD skills
In return, the project engineer will receive a salary of £40,000-£45,000 (dependent on experience - possibly more for the right person) + pension, etc.
If you are a project engineer, NPI engineer, new product introduction engineer, project manager, tooling engineer, tooling design engineer, NPI manager, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Project engineer, NPI engineer, new product introduction engineer, project manager, tooling engineer, tooling design engineer, NPI manager, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]